Thursday 18 June 2015

I'm missing



Assalamu'alaikum and hello followers !

        Ehem, yeah it's been so long not updating my blog since I'm finish my first sem in kktm Rembau. Well, people said "menikmati cuti sem yang singkat bersama keluarga tersayang" cehh. 
        
        Okay, alhamdulillah today is the first day of Ramadhan. I would like to wish Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan Al-Mubarak to all Muslim in the whole world. Hope, Ramadhan for this year gonna be the most meaningful than before, amin..

         My sem break gonna end up by next week, okay times move so fast! The most important is.... I'm gonna be SENIOR for next sem yeayyy, but not actually a "senior". Kuat perasan pun tak boleh gak! Quite miss my classmates. So I'm just tell here instead of tell them directly like derrr how cliche gila when I have to tell on group that I miss each of them right? Cemon la, make a different guys please! Nevermind, apa apa pun I miss you guys so much! haha

         

No comments:

Post a Comment