Wednesday 6 May 2015

My Experience

Hello followers !

     Long time no see, sorry for leaving this blog for several months until it became such like a horror house with spider web everywhere hahaha. Well I'm such an awesome metaphor creator ever okay~ So let's start it, okay actually I have to recreate my blog for my ICT assignment so, the lastest post were deleted from CLIMAX OF ME.

    I wanna share my experience along in Kolej Kemahiran Tinggi Mara Rembau. I had entered this college on 23 December 2014. Yeahh I was so proud of myself because I still remember that date hehe. Well actually I had quit from Kolej Matrikulasi Johor on 22 December 2014, next day was the registering day for January 2015 intake students which is I'm one of them.

    During the orientation week, my name was listed in a group which the name is Lembu. Quite funny right? But my group was the most awesome group ever! haha. My leader's name is Abid. He also an ex-student of matriculation same as like me but he from Kedah Matriculation College if I'm not mistaken and I'm from Johor Matriculation College. My members group name are Izzuddin, Khairul Nizam, Nafis, Siti Fatini, Nurasyikin and Roshaliza.

    We had a lot of fun along our orientation week and we had met many new friends from others state around Malaysia. Our orientation week was like a suck at the beginning but it was getting fun day by day and ended with a really meaningful moment when I'm was selected as the best student for lady category along the orientation week so yeayyy! hehe. Truly grateful of it, alhamdulillah :)

    Our class had began on the first week of January 2015, I'm felt like quite nervous because I pretty sure that, the system of education in KKTM Rembau is totally different with Matriculation College so, I must prepared physically, emotionally and mentally well to face up all the new things that gonna be happen against me here.

    Week by week had gone fast like a flash during the storm, now I'm had been here about 5 months. Yeahh already 5 months, there were a lot of things that I had learned among that period and also I got really much of things that I had faced off either happy moments or sad moments.

    For up coming students for July 2015, I really hope that you be in well-prepared to get into this college because daily life in school and college were totally 360 degree different ! I bet you ! If you are the one who is love to finish your work or assignment at last minute, I hope you can change yourself to be a punctual person so that you not gonna be mess with all the assignment that given to you.

KEEP CALM AND STAY STRONG 

No comments:

Post a Comment